The Razor Neo 1080 / 1080 Ti is a premium full cover GPU waterblock from XSPC. The Razor Neo offers beautiful aesthetics, unparalleled quality and extreme performance.
The Razor Neo GPU waterblock uses a patent pending, tempered glass construction. The new construction design means that no ugly screws are visible when the waterblock is installed, giving the block a beautiful and clean look. Replacing the acrylic layer with tempered glass, increases transparency, removes optical distortion, increases scratch resistance, and reduces the chance of staining. Using tempered glass also removes the possibility of micro-fractures, which can develop over time with acrylic GPU blocks. The 4mm tempered glass is extremely strong and can easily withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1 meter.
Each waterblock baseplate is carefully machined from pure copper and then nickel plated. The top of the waterblock is CNC machined from aluminium, before being put through a multi stage polishing process and finally being chrome plated. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is used in the coolant flow path.
As well as aesthetic improvements, the copper fins of the Razor Neo have increased in number and been reduced in size from 0.5mm to 0.35mmm. This dramatically increases the surface area and increases GPU cooling performance. The waterblock also features fins over the VRM area of the block, which significantly reduces VRM temperatures.
The new inlet/outlet terminal block has been simplified for a cleaner look and has been designed for use with rotary fittings. This give much more flexibility when routing the tubing in your build, especially with rigid tubing builds.
The Razor Neo is supplied with a multi function RGB controller and two RGB LEDs.
- Ultra clear tempered glass window
- Pure copper base with nickel plating
- Brass connector block with black chrome plating
- Polished aluminium top with black chrome plating
- Coolant flow path free from aluminium
- No visible screws when installed
- 0.35mm GPU cooling fins for high performance
- Active VRM cooling fins
- Low flow restriction
- Two 2x5x5mm LED holes
- RGB lighting and controller
- Dimensions: 263.7 x 98.3 x 30.7mm
- Supports Nvidia GTX 1080, GTX 1070, 1080 Ti, 1070 Ti and Titan X Pascal cards (Nvidia reference designs and founders edition only)
Supplied with RGB controller, two RGB LED, thermal pads and K3 thermal paste.