Introducing an evolution of the XSPC Razor GPU waterblock. The Razor RGB offers improved performance, improved asthetics and full RGB lighting.
Each Razor waterblock is carefully machined from pure copper and high quality acrylic. We then re-enforce the acrylic layer with a brushed aluminium insert, for additional strength. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is ever used in the coolant flow path.
As well as asthetic improvements, the copper fins of the Razor RGB have increased in number and been reduced in size from 0.5mm to 0.35mmm. This dramatically increases the surface area and increases GPU cooling performance.
The new inlet/outlet terminal block has been simplified for a cleaner look and has been designed for use with rotary fittings. This give much more flexibility when routing the tubing in your build, especially with PETG builds.
The Razor RGB is supplied with a multi function RGB controller and two RGB LEDs.
- CNC machined, pure copper base
- 0.35mm fins for high performance
- Low flow restriction
- Active VRM cooling
- Acrylic layer with two 2x5x5mm LED holes
- RGB lighting
- Brushed aluminium faceplate
- Dimensions: 263.7 x 98.2 x 32.6mm
- Supports Nvidia GTX 1080, GTX 1070, 1080 Ti and Titan X Pascal cards (Nvidia reference designs only)
Supplied with RGB controller, two RGB LED, thermal pads and K3 thermal paste.