Asus Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 GPU
Pickup currently unavailable
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
Engine Clock: OC Mode - 1620 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1590 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1410 MHz
CUDA Core: 896
Memory Speed: 12 Gbps
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Interface: Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D), Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b), Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4), HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup manual
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 6.85 " x 4.96 " x 1.53 " Inch, 17.4 x 12.6 x 3.9 Centimetre
Recommended PSU: 300W
Slot: 2 Slot