Asus Phoenix GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GPU
Pickup currently unavailable
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
Engine Clock: OC mode : 1807 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming mode : 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Core: 2560
Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Interface: Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1), Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a), HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Accessories: 1 x Collection card, 1 x Speedsetup Manual
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 177 x 128 x 51 mm, 6.97 x 5.04 x 2.01 inch
Recommended PSU: 550W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2.55 Slot