Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER OC Edition GPU
Pickup currently unavailable
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games. NV Messaging
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
Engine Clock: OC Mode - 1845 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
CUDA Core: 1408
Memory Speed: 14002 MHz
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Interface: Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D), Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b), Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4), HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Accessories: Yes x 1
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 8.1 " x 4.9 " x 1.8 " Inch, 20.6 x 12.4 x4.6 Centimetre
Recommended PSU: 450W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2.3 Slot