PrimoChill Vue Premix w/PrimoPrep - Steel Blue
Pickup currently unavailable
PrimoPrep is a mandatory system prep and must be used prior to filling your system with this Vue product, this is why it is included with your purchase.
PrimoChill’s Vue was specifically developed for that experienced user looking to create an unrivaled aesthetic in their liquid cooled PC. It’s an environmentally friendly fluid that combats issues typically seen in other watercooling fluids. Vue's exclusive water-based formulation allows it to stay suspended longer allowing longevity and an easy flush to any system. With its unique visual traits, Vue is sure to bring another dimension to any loop.
We highly recommend visiting https://keepingit.cool/vue before purchasing this product so you are aware of all the incompatibilities as well as the limits of Vue usage.
We strive to provide the most accurate photos for color representation. With this in mind, different lighting, viewing monitors and screen resolutions, as well as settings may give a different variation of the actual color. PrimoChill cannot accept returns on coolant based on perceived color.
WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is not recommended and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum component including radiators.
VUE is a water-based formulation that if left to the elements can freeze. Please keep this in mind when deciding on delivery service.
- Water-based fluid
- Non-toxic & environmentally friendly
- Handmade in small batches for unmatched quality control
- Flushes clean from loop
- Visual indicator useful to illustrate fluids flow patterns
- Includes Natural microbial growth combatant
- Includes Non Toxic Corrosion inhibitors
- Bottle Size: 32 fluid ounces
- PrimoPrep: 2oz bottle mixes with 32oz distilled or DI water
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
- Mix Ratio: None-Ready to use
We highly recommend visiting https://keepingit.cool/vue-incompatibility as it is continually updated with known compatibility issues.
- Additives / Fluids: VUE (same color only).
- Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with Vue. This will change the formulation of Vue causing undesirable results.
- Vue is NOT compatible with Mayhems Pastel fluid. Results may vary even after a full system flush if your loop previously had Mayhems pastel.
- Not compatible with any aluminum components including radiators.
- Safe to use with all rubber gaskets, acrylic tubing, pvc tubing, petg tubing, glass tubing, as well as nickel and copper components.
- Use of certain cleaners and coolants (such as Mayhems Blitz,Thermaltake C1000 or EK Cryofuel) in your loop prior to VUE require extensive cleaning due to coating of the components. Vue should be used at your own risk only after extensive cleaning.
Known incompatible components include but NOT limited to:
- Any Wetted Aluminum
- Thermaltake Brand - Radiators
- EK Aluminum Kits
- Enermax - NEOChanger Reservoir