The XSPC Metal Tubing Cutting Toolkit, takes the hard work out of cutting XSPC brass and stainless steel rigid tubing. Just follow these simple steps:
- Place the metal tubing into the Cutting Tool, so that the tube sits between the two rollers and the blade
- Tighten the handle on the Cutting Tool
- Rotate the Cutting Tool around the tubing several times
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the blade cuts all the way through the tubing
- Insert each end of the trimmed tube to the Rigid Tubing Chamfer tool and rotate clockwise
- Use the Sand Paper to clean up the edges
- Metal Tubing Cutting Tool - The heavy duty cutter can cut through
- Rigid Tubing Chamfer Tool - Quickly chamfer the edges of rigid metal tubing, by using this handy tool. Just insert the tubing and turn clockwise.
- Rigid Tubing Edging Sandpaper - Ideal for sanding the edges of the metal tubing, after using a chamfer tool.