Seagate IronWolf Pro NAS 20TB 3.5" Internal HDD
Pickup currently unavailable
IronWolf Pro, NAS, 3.5" HDD, 20TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 256MB Cache, 5 Years or 1.2M Hours MTBF Warranty
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™ AgileArray enables Dual-Plane Balancing and TimeLimited Error Recovery to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf Pro drives are designed for 24x7 usage, allowing users to access their data any time, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf Pro drives utilize Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Up to 20TB Broad range of capacity options to deliver scalable and cost-efficient storage solutions.
- Built Tough IronWolf Pro drives are rated for 300TB/Y workload, allowing commercial and enterprise NAS users to seamlessly store, share and collaborate on large amounts of networked data.
- Class-Leading Reliability and Dependability IronWolf Pro drives are rated for 1.2M hours MTBF and include a 5-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. Built-in RV sensors for vibration tolerance and consistent performance in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) Actively protect your NAS data with Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
- Peace of mind with Data Recovery IronWolf Pro drives include 3 years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services - in-house secure facilities, with an industry-leading recovery rate of 95% - so you do not have to incur high recovery costs in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
|Product Family||IronWolf Pro|
|Warranty||5 Years or 1.2m hours MTBF|
|Rescue Data Recovery Services(years)||3 Years|
|Acoustics, Idle (dBA)||28|
|Acoustics, Seek (dBA)||32|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||2.27|
|Nonoperating Temperature (ambient, max ?C)||70|
|Nonoperating Temperature (ambient, min ?C)||-40|
|Operating Temperature (ambient, min ?C)||0|
|Operating Temperature (drive reported, max ?C)||65|
|Average Operating Power (W)||7.7|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||5.5|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12 V and +5 V|
|Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Standby Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||2|