Seagate SkyHawk AI Surveillance 18TB 3.5" Internal HDD
Pickup currently unavailable
SkyHawk AI, Surveillance, 3.5" HDD, 18TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 256MB Cache, 5 Years or 2M Hours MTBF Warranty
Seagate SkyHawk AI Serial ATA drive provide the following key features:
- 256 MB data buffer.
- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- PowerChoice™ for selectable power savings
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Top Cover Attached motor for excellent vibration tolerance
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
The primary advantages of Serial ATA include:
- Easy installation and configuration with true plug-and-play connectivity.
(It is not necessary to set any jumpers or other configuration options)
- Thinner and more flexible cabling for improved enclosure airflow and ease of installation.
- Scalability to higher performance levels.
|Bytes per logical sector||512|
|Bytes per physical sector||4096|
|Internal data transfer rate (Mb/s max)||2833|
|Maximum Rated Workload||Maximum rate of <550TB/year|
|Non-Operating temperature||–40° to 70°C|
|Operating drive temperature||0° to 65°C|
|Power-on to ready (sec) (typ/max)||23/30|
|Startup current (typical) 12V (peak)||2.0A|
|Voltage tolerance (including noise)||5V ± 5%, 12V ± 10%|