XSPC EC6 is a high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling. It’s based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes. It offers superb protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel, aluminium and has been tested with a range of acetal and acrylic plastics.
EC6 has a high thermal conductivity, a low electrical conductivity and with its range of intense colours it’s the perfect coolant for PC water-cooling.
- Pre-mixed with No Need for Additional Additives
- Low Electrical Conductivity
- Freezing Point – 6C
- Corrosion Inhibitors Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580
- Long Life Biocide
- Stable Dyes
- Pump Friendly (non-clogging)
- Tested with PVC, PETG, Acrylic and Metal Tubing
- Ethylene Glycol Free
- Non-Toxic and RoHS Compliant
- 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
- 2 Year Shelf-life
EC6 can be recoloured with EC6 ReColour Dye. Do not mix with other water additives.
CAUTION: DO NOT INGEST